3.07.2010

Week 9: Tall Trees, California

I've lived in the Bay Area almost my entire life and I absolutely love it. Not having to battle cold or snow makes me feel very spoiled. I moved to Palo Alto - Spanish for "Tall Trees" - about a year ago (ALREADY?) so I thought it was appropriate to stay local this week.

I had the idea to take photos around the University area of Palo Alto at night and then again 12 hours later in the morning. I wanted to put the same photos side by side to show the different views of the city but I was feeling inspired to learn more about photoshop so I took it another direction. I'm really happy with what came out of this project - each group of photos is from a different place downtown.

Stanford Theatre:
Bryant St & Hawthorne Ave:
CalTrain Station - University Ave:
University Cafe:

5 comments:

  1. University cafe!

    Best tomato soup ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the eggs bruschetta is where its at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice little collection of images, and totally different vibe to your earlier photographs. your playing around in photoshop went very well it seems :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Yes,photoshop is fun, isn't it ;).
    Very nice pictures on your blog.
    Have a nice day!
    Xini Björnmamman

    ReplyDelete