12.19.2009

Week 1: Shoreline

The whole drive to Shoreline I was tempted to put on the Broken Social Scene song. Don't even get me started on the girl crush I have on Emily Haines. I didn't though, for Will's sake. But I digress...

I chose Shoreline because we were on a bit of a time crunch, plus, I've never been there and its only a couple miles away. I didn't really know what to expect when we got there and I was a little concerned when all I saw at first was a dog park, a Google building, and a golf course. Luckily, as you go further into the park there is actually a shoreline. There's also a TON of birds, no joke. It was fun, and as it turns out, Will is actually quite the photographer (he took a couple below).







See more photos from Shoreline on flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment