1.05.2010

Week 3: Wunderlich County Park

Where did vacation go and how can I get it back? Two weeks went by way too quickly... but it feels good to get back into a routine, however hectic it might be.

Since I was travelling Saturday last week and spent most of Sunday unpacking and getting pampered at Burke Williams - I had to try to find time during the week to snap some photos. I wanted to head up to Woodside since its close by and I found Wunderlich County Park online not too far from home.

I was able to get to the park late in the afternoon - but unfortunately its on the East side of the hills and with so many trees there wasn't a lot of light left. I used the short time I had to explore some of the manual settings on my camera and was pleased with the results. Although dull at first glance, there were many vivid greens strewn throughout the park which made for beautiful contrast... aaaah, yes. Back to reality.





More photos on flickr!

2 comments:

  1. Bloglovin told me you had updated your blog, how convenient!

    I can't give you your holiday back, but I can say lovely things about your photography :). The last shot looks cool and mysterious. Looking forward to reading all about your little outings with your camera this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Cecilie!

    BTW - do you know if blogger has a mechanism to notify you of comments?

    ReplyDelete