1.24.2010

Week 6: Winter Wonderland

Let me start by telling you that after skiing for two days, every muscle in my body is sore. All of them. Even typing is a challenge. Plus the Saints/Vikings game is in OT now so multitasking has become exponentially difficult.

Anyway, for those not in CA , you should know that over the past week Northstar got 79 inches of new snow. Absolutely unheard of. We'd planned this weekend long ago but we totally hit the jackpot with the conditions. They were amazing.

I brought my camera for the weekend but was too terrified to take it on the slopes (I'm still learning how to ski and spent a significant amount of time on the ground this trip so probably a good idea to leave it in the condo). I managed to get a few photos here and there - I would've loved to have taken more but we were on the mountain basically sun up to sun down so I didn't get much of a chance. Here are a couple that I particularly like though and if you're not satisfied, there are 21 more photos on flickr.




1 comment:

  1. As a true viking I really should be great at skiing, but I'm rather rubbish. At least you got some good pictures :)

    ReplyDelete