1.11.2010

Week 4: Livermore Wineries

Note to self: Wine + Photography = brilliant combination.

Everytime someone visits us we use their visit as an excuse to go to the Livermore wineries. Livermore is a small town next to where I grew up and has (in my opinion) some of the best wine around. And since moving back to California, I've become a self-proclaimed "wine snob."

We visited all my favorite wineries - Fenestra, John Christopher Cellars, & Retzlaff. It's amazing how there is such a rural area only 40 minutes away. It's a nice escape from reality.

I played around in photoshop a bit this time, I'm trying to pick up little things here and there. Most notably, I figured out how to make all but 1 color black and white (see last pic) - patting myself on the back now.






As always, more pics in the Flickr set

2 comments:

  1. Next time I'm in California I'll happily let you use me as an excuse to go wine tasting!

    And well done for starting to figure out photoshop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, even more of an excuse for you to come out here! Wine tasting AND photoshop lessons - I'm sure we could get this to relate back to work somehow.

    ReplyDelete